Skai Daly. Marriage Celebrant.
I design and deliver engaging, heartfelt ceremonies that are personally crafted for you. By taking the time to really connect with you, I create a ceremony that honours your unique love story.
Together we will evoke a truly special moment on your wedding day that resonates with you both and illuminates the love you share.
I offer a modern and memorable experience for you and your guests. In the excitement of your wedding day I build a ceremony journey that will captivate your family and friends, making your wedding day extraordinary.
- Relaxed, genuine personality
- Professional and fun
- Highly personalised ceremonies
- Heartfelt, joyful and engaging delivery
- Creating calm and delight amid the excitement and nerves
- Background in creative writing;15 years marketing and design
- Thorough yet simple process to develop your wedding ceremony
- Full time celebrant working in Byron Bay and Tweed and Shires
For elopements, micro weddings and full ceremony weddings, enquire here.
- Lodgement of the Notice of Intended Marriage form
- Meetings via Skype or face-to-face, phone and email
- Provision of Your Wedding Information to understand how you will journey with me
- Use of my ceremony resources to assist with choosing readings, songs, rituals & vows
- Ceremony component suggestions – what’s new & modern in ceremony planning? Ask me
- Preparation & writing of an individualised ceremony, unique to you and your partner
- Solemnising/officiating/presentation at your wedding ceremony
- Lodgement of marriage documents to Births, Deaths & Marriages (BDM) after your marriage
- Order & payment of Official Marriage Certificate from BDM
- No travel charge to central Byron Bay venues or locations
- Use of quality MIPRO P.A. system (battery powered) with blue tooth microphone & music plug in option for iPhone or equivalent
- Contingency plan for wet weather option
Firstly, I would like to say I'm so happy we connected with you and your sincere self. From the moment we shared our first Skype chat my now husband was tapping my leg (the old hint - say YES) to lock in our wedding day with you. I was so adamant in choosing the RIGHT person to marry us. The ceremony part of our wedding was a huge focus for us as we had two very special people sharing their blessing, along with our loved ones who we cherish and wanted to feel our utmost love.
I was looking for a celebrant with energy and genuine feeling to set the tone for our special moment. Skai was all of those qualities and more. Skai impressed me with her intention to suggest and inlcude not only myself and Brett as a huge part of the ceremony, but also our dear friends who stood next to us - not one celebrant I had spoken to suggested or mentioned the bridal party in the celebration of our marrage. Friends are usually a huge part in supporting your relationship, so with that in mind I appreciated Skai and her thoughtfullness. Skai created an unforgettable "parent recognition" ritual that I will ALWAYS be so in awe of. This opportunity to thank our wonderful parents was truly the icing on the cake!!! Skai I could go on for hours sharing my gratitude for your endless professionalism, patience, genuine personal touches to our ceremony, and most dearing to my heart, your ability to understand what was most important to us.
Thank you once again Skai, for marrying Brett and I in Byron Bay together with all of friends and family.
A day we will not forget 🙂
Love Jodie and Brett xxx
Figtree Restaurant & Rooms, Byron Bay
Fill out my Booking Enquiry Form below to confirm my availability or enquire about my fees or simply call me on 0412 529 066.
Book one of the most esteemed wedding celebrants from Tweed Valley to Kingscliff
Get in touch with Skai Ceremonies today to confirm availability for a reverent marriage celebrant to oversee your Byron Bay, Tweed Valley or Kingscliff beach or hinterland wedding. Call me on 0412 529 066 or contact me below for more information and bookings.